At six:eight, October is an exciting month as we continue our journey with the Israelites, out of slavery in Egypt and into God’s promises. Pastor Amy guides us like our own personal Moses (har har), leading the church in discovering how all of God’s people are receiving freedom and learning to trust. We’ll be celebrating our freedom with a wide range of exhilarating activities, and we trust you’ll enjoy them too! So come along on our journey with us!
- October 9 – Conversation Sunday at 5pm. In a simplified order of worship, we will have an extended time of conversation and reflection.
- October 22 – Tree planting: We’ll be joining Blue Water Baltimore in Clifton Park to plant trees, beautify the neighborhood and care for our air, water and earth. A great way to do good things and get outside! RSVP here!
- October 26 – Bingo Night! Help us bring the party to Keswick Multi-Care Center, just north of the Rotunda in Hampden. It’s a chance to give back and make somebody’s day.
Check back soon for additional details!
As always, our worship at 5:00 PM on Sundays will include inspiring and uplifting bluegrass music, featuring the amazing talents of local artists, including:
- October 16 – Lititia VanSant
- October 23 – Sam Guthridge
- October 30 – Luke Chohany
Join us and be a part of our community connecting people to God, to each other and to making a difference!